10% OFF ON FIRST 30 ORDERS, PROMO CODE 10FOR30
Terms and Conditions
Last updated: October 2018
* Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the MITCHA website and the MITCHA mobile application (the "Service") operated by MITCHA ("us", "we", or "our").
- Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service, which includes processing and delivery (or arranging for delivery) of product orders.
- By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your name and last name, your e-mail address, your mailing address, your date of birth.
- All of our products and services are backed by a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, contact us via e-mail at CustomerCare@MITCHA.com You have up to 2 business days from the date your order was delivered to Return your purchase.
- You may cancel your order before it leaves our warehouse. Cancellation of orders must be made before the order is processed by the warehouse. You can check the status of your order by selecting “My Order” from the drop-down menu of “My Account” tab. Please contact CustomerCare@MITCHA.com for any clarification.
- The MITCHA logo is a trademark and is protected by the laws and regulations of the Arab Republic of Egypt against misuse or tampering in any way.
- Nothing contained within the website should be construed as granting any license or the right to use our trademark without the prior written consent of the owner of the website. Please send an e-mail to CustomerCare@mitcha.com for more information.
- MITCHA is not required to provide any goods until payment has been received. When paying with credit card, until payment has actually cleared, no orders will be dispatched. In the case where payment does not clear, MITCHA has a right to cancel the order completely.
- Please review our Cookies Policy to learn how your personal information will be used, stored and protected. We do not share your data with anyone outside of MITCHA for any purposes.
- Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by MITCHA.
Any external links provided on MITCHA.com are for our customer’s convenience, noting that all related content on such links is outside of the control of MITCHA and usage should be at the customer’s own risk.
MITCHA has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that MITCHA shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us via e-mail CustomerCare@mitcha.com